Home Appliances

Clearance White goods

Clearance White goods

Self trading has an on going Stock of White Goods coming in constantly. With more coming in here are just a few of the inventory's we have with more to follow

Mixed White Goods - Cookers Fridges Freezers etc

Mixed White Goods - Cookers Fridges Freezers etc

Over £350,000 of electrical white goods (at cost) available for clearance, All items are brand new and 75% of the stock is still boxed, the other 25% is unboxed retail stock but all brand new and unus

Clearance stock of Free 2 Style Cordless Hair Straightner

Clearance stock of Free 2 Style Cordless Hair Straightner

We have just taken delivery of these 240v rechargeable cordless hair straighteners. These free2style ceramic straighteners have been well received by the hairdressing industry and home market.

Mobile Compact Air Conditioning Units

Mobile Compact Air Conditioning Units

Compact Air Conditioning Unit

Ideal for home, office, conference rooms, computers rooms etc is this mobile compact air conditioning unit.

Excess Stock of Small and Lightweight Vacuum Cleaners

Excess Stock of Small and Lightweight Vacuum Cleaners

These hand held vacuum cleaners are small, lightweight and powerful - just perfect for using at home and in the car.

They measure only ten inches long, weigh less than three pounds and boast an incredible 600 watts of power.

Wine Cooler Pods

Wine Cooler Pods

Thinking about those warm summer months and long summer evenings then this is the perfect product to get you ready for the spring/summer season!

Keep your wine cool with the help of this great two temperature wine pod!

Clearance of Compact Slow Cookers

Clearance of Compact Slow Cookers

This great electrical cooking device is perfect for cooking all your stews, pot roasts, soups, ribs, stocks and sauces for all the family.

One big advantage of this 1-litre slow cooker is that you can prepare your favourite meal, pop it in the slow cooker and leave it to cook at its own pace, leaving you time to get all your other jobs done in between.

Clearance of Food Mixers /Blenders/ Smoothie Makers

Clearance of Food Mixers /Blenders/ Smoothie Makers

Chrome Plated Branded Mixablend! Ideal for blending your fruit and vegetables for your smoothies and home made soups, and even preparing home made baby meals! Chrome Plated Housing, 2 speed options and 1 pulse! Stainless steel cutting blade which will power it’s way through food! Glass Jar with 1.3l capacity/volume. Click Here for more information!

Brand New Mix-a-Blend Food Blenders

Brand New Mix-a-Blend Food Blenders

What kitchen would be complete without the Self Trading Mix-a-Blend jug blender?

With this great liquidiser you can mix up an array of culinary delights including some super smooth shakes, fruitie smoothies, tongue tasticically tasting sauces and home made soups, with the minimal of fuss!

Syndicate content